- Full-Time, Fixed-term (12 months)
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Dynamic work environment
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP), the principal organisation representing the medical speciality of psychiatry in Australia and New Zealand, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Education & Training department.
The Administrative Assistant, Examinations will be responsible for the provision of administrative support to the RANZCP Examinations, in particular for the conduct, marking, and reporting of Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCE), the written examinations, and other assessments.
Duties include, but are not limited to, exam administrative support, data entry, filing, document control, preparation of examination materials, and the provision of information to relevant stakeholders and team members and assist with supporting relevant committees.
This role has a specific focus to:
- Provide general administrative support for the OSCE and other examinations in a professional and timely manner.
- Accurate typing, data entry/record keeping, word processing, and other PC related tasks related to the delivery of the College’s examinations.
- Assist with the coordination of domestic and overseas travel and accommodation arrangements, ensuring compliance with relevant RANZCP policy and practice.
- Assist with the development and review of policies and procedures relevant to Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Improvement processes, ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures reflect current procedures.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of meetings relating to examinations and training and attend as required.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of administrative operations and provide input into continuous improvement opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of College policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
- Genuine commitment to providing high-quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to undertake numerous tasks concurrently.
- Ability to identify errors, problems and escalate these to your manager for resolution
- Demonstrated high level of initiative and sound attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills including the ability to plan, set priorities, and meet deadlines, with the flexibility to alter priorities to meet changing demands.
- Well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Proficient computer skills, experience with MS Office programs including Excel, and a sound understanding of databases.
- Ability to think creatively and offer input into the improvement of administrative operations of the Examinations team.
- Experience in an administrative and/or education and/or membership environment is desirable.
Why work with RANZCP?
- Monthly RDO
- Staff service recognition program
- Employee Assistance program
- Staff Socialisation programs
All applications must be forwarded via Expr3ss link and include a resume with a cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria to be considered for the position. Please refer to the PD for the KSC information.
Applications close at 9 am on Monday, 4 January 2021.
RANZCP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.