- Full time, fixed term position until 28 February 2017
- Melbourne, CBD location
- Varied, challenging role working across a number of projects using your project management and online learning skills!
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) is the principal organisation representing the medical specialty of Psychiatry in Australia and New Zealand. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Project Officer to work in the Specialist Training Program (STP) team.
Reporting to the Projects Manager, Specialist Training Program, this position is responsible for the delivery of support projects, primarily in online module development according to the contracted schedule/s of the Specialist Training Program initiative.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, preparation of project documentation and correspondence including project plans, reports and budgets, evaluations and government submissions, meeting agendas, briefing papers and minutes.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Project management experience including planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Experience in preparation of project documents, including but not limited to project plans, communication and dissemination plans, reports, minutes, agendas and general correspondence.
- Experience using evaluation data to analyse and report on impacts, outcomes and programs.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, organisational and time management, including the ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and adapt to meet changing demands
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Capacity to work as a member of a team, balanced with the ability to initiate and progress work independently and in line with team objectives and priorities.
- The ability to build relationships, work collaboratively, harmoniously and consultatively with other college staff, relevant committees and working parties, and external agencies.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of online learning resources such as modules.
- Genuine commitment to providing high quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparedness to work on some weekends and to travel interstate and to New Zealand.
As the successful applicant you will have proven experience in project environments, assisting with the development of complex projects, and the evaluation of program outcomes, ideally in a non-profit or healthcare organisation. You will be a highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills. You will be detail oriented and work with a high level of speed and accuracy. You will enjoy working as part of a proactive team in a high pressure environment with shifting priorities. Your ability to apply strategic thinking to develop solutions to complex issues will be an asset.
All applications must be submitted via Expr3ss! in order to be considered for the position, and include a current CV and cover letter.
RANZCP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
Applications close: Monday 18 July 2016, COB.