- Full-Time, Fixed Term (2 years)
- Newly created role
- Attractive salary and benefits
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) is the principal organisation representing the medical specialty of psychiatry in Australia and New Zealand. We are looking for an experienced Business Improvement Analyst to join our Education and Training Department.
This is a key role in the exploration, implementation, testing, training, and improvement of systems and processes to support examination administration, delivery, and assessment functions. The role liaises with internal stakeholders, including IT and Digital Education Services and external providers in relation to software, project scoping to support the delivery of examinations. An essential part of this role is the ability to scope, explore and support the delivery of online examinations and assessment of exams.
The role reports to the Manager Digital Education Services and works closely with the Manager Assessments, examination team, Committee for Examinations (CFE), its sub-committees, other relevant committees, and working groups, to develop and oversee continuous improvement to the assessment and examination systems and processes.
This role has a specific focus to:
- Provide analysis, advice, and recommendations for the development and continuous improvement of business processes, including streamlining information management and identifying opportunities for process and information quality improvement.
- Identify optimal practices for the transition to online processes in close consultation with the relevant Managers and staff and other stakeholders as required.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and consultants to build and develop feasibility analysis of the set priorities for the assessments area, and develop project scoping for any assessment-related initiative or reviews as required.
- Work towards and support the effective transition to online delivery of assessments, and lead and advise on the implementation of related processes.
- Develop appropriate documentation, including detailed process models, user stories and standard operating procedures. Capture and manage functional and non-functional requirements for the required initiatives.
The successful candidate will have:
Experience or sound understanding in the delivery, development and administration of online examinations.
Demonstrated experience in developing analytical briefs and reports, both written and verbal, and proven interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders.
Ability to grasp complex issues relating to medical specialist training and post-graduate assessment.
Knowledge or strong understanding of the assessment process and online training and examination delivery.
Advanced computer skills using MS Office programs including Excel, Visio and databases.
Experience in using requirements management software.
- Strong ability to build effective stakeholder relationships and demonstrate creative leadership with a positive approach and problem resolution.
- Excellent analytical skills, and ability to work with competing priorities and timelines and exceptional attention to detail.
Why work at the RANZCP?
- Monthly RDO
- Staff service recognition program
- Employee Assistance program
- Staff Socialisation programs
For more information on the College benefits, please visit www.ranzcp.org.
All applications must be forwarded via Expr3ss link and include a resume with a cover letter addressing the Experience/qualification and Individual capabilities to be considered for the position.
Applications close on Wednesday, 27 October 2021
RANZCP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.