- Rewarding, full-time, permanent opportunity in a supportive team
- Flexible working option
- Great benefits and work flexibility including monthly RDO
- Feel positive about where you work, at a peak mental health body
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP), the principal organisation representing the medical specialty of psychiatry in Australia and New Zealand, is seeking an experienced Marketing and Fundraising Coordinator to join our RANZCP Foundation team.
The RANZCP Foundation is the RANZCP’s charity that supports and encourages psychiatrists to engage in clinical work, research, and other initiatives to improve the mental health and well-being of communities. Our vision is ‘transforming mental healthcare, creating a world of potential'.
In this role, you will coordinate a range of activities that raise funds for the Foundation, helping to grow its grants, projects, and awards programs. You will also execute marketing campaigns designed to raise awareness of the Foundation, and support the development and delivery of new grants in line with the Foundation’s core priorities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting a program of regular marketing and fundraising activities and campaigns to generate funds and raise awareness of the Foundation’s work.
- Implementing strategies and campaigns designed to acquire new donors, as well as to maintain, retain and foster long-term relationships with existing donors and supporters.
- Delivering internal and external communications activities including email campaigns, articles profiling individual grant recipients, social media, and the Foundation’s annual review.
- Coordinating the Foundation’s annual grant application round processes.
- Actioning all enquiries relating to new donations, regular gifts, Gifts in Wills, bequest development, regular giving programs and fundraising events.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a marketing or fundraising role in either a charitable, not-for-profit or membership organisation.
- A demonstrated track record in implementing successful fundraising campaign activities, events or programs.
- Capacity to build and nurture positive relationships with members, individuals and organisations that support the Foundation either through donations or in-kind support.
- Strong writing skills, creativity and imagination to effectively communicate the work of the Foundation and its grant recipients to a variety of audiences.
- Experience in digital communications, publications and marketing activity including developing versatile and innovative content.
- An understanding of evaluation and reporting, for example on the distribution and use of donated funds.
Benefits of working with us:
- Monthly RDO
- Training, development and career growth opportunities
- Excellent work–life balance
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Convenient CBD location of head office
How to apply:
All applications must be forwarded via Expr3ss link and include a resume with a cover letter addressing the Experience/qualification and Individual capabilities to be considered for the position.
Applications close on Wednesday, 22 March 2023.
The RANZCP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.