- Newly created, fixed term position
- Part-time, (0.6 or 0.8 FTE), flexible
- Great benefits and work flexibility including monthly RDO
- Feel positive about where you work, at a peak mental health body
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) is the principal organisation representing the medical specialty of psychiatry in Australia and New Zealand.
The RANZCP Foundation raises funds for research, initiatives and projects that improve the mental health and wellbeing of communities in Australia, New Zealand and neighbouring regions. We deliver an annual program of grants, scholarships and awards that support projects and enable new research into the prevention and treatment of mental health conditions.
In this broad and exciting leadership role, you will further develop and execute our fundraising strategy, effectively nurture and steward relationships with donors, grow our donor base, oversee marketing and communications, and ensure all reporting, regulatory and governance obligations are met.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic leadership to support the RANZCP Foundation’s operations and growth across all areas of its work.
- Ensure the delivery of all fundraising activities and the implementation of annual fundraising plans.
- Develop new donation pathways for RANZCP members, including upscaling major donations and gifts in wills opportunities.
- Manage a network of mid to high value donors with diverse philanthropic objectives within the College business structure.
- Work closely with the RANZCP Foundation Committee to advance the vision and objectives of the Foundation.
- Undertake prospecting for new external funding opportunities and partnerships, as well as help to connect individual RANZCP members with relevant opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external governance standards, and charitable reporting obligations.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum three years’ relevant experience managing fundraising, donor relations or similar functions within a charity or not-for-profit organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in cultivating effective relationships with donors and/or philanthropic organisations.
- Experience in program and fundraising financial management including budget, forecasting, operational expenditure, invoicing and reporting and acquittal of donated funds.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- A genuine commitment to providing a high-quality experience for every new and existing donor to our cause.
- Initiative, and the ability to inspire, innovate and think creatively.
Benefits of working with us:
- Monthly RDO
- Training, development and career growth opportunities
- Excellent work–life balance
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Convenient CBD location of head office
For more information on the College benefits, please visit www.ranzcp.org.
How to apply:
All applications must be forwarded via Expr3ss link and include a resume with a cover letter addressing the Experience/qualification and Individual capabilities in the PD to be considered for the position.
Applications close on Friday, 3 March 2023.
RANZCP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.